PSP 6 in Leuven was a great event. Some of my favorite presentations:
- Astrid Oberson about how to notice that an inoculated P solubilizing microorganism didn't do better than soil-borne biota.
- Hannah Vos about Earthworms mobilizing soil P
- Moritz Hallama about how cover crops mobilize P for the main crop (meta-analysis)
- Kari Ylivainio about liming as a prerequisite to soil fertility management in acidic tropical soils.
- Ellis Hoffland trying to assess complementarity of P resource use efficiency in crop mixtures (partitioning).
I was there with our poster about P recycling fertilizers.